NSARE welcomes Parsons Brinckerhoff as its 200th Member
Railway Engineering Director, Ian Johnson, receives Parsons Brinckerhoff's Membership certificate from NSARE's Chief Executive, Gil Howarth.
Gil Howarth, Chief Executive of NSARE, said "NSARE was established last year to tackle current and future railway engineering skills needs within the industry. We are extremely encouraged by the wide industry support that we have received and are delighted to welcome Parsons Brinckerhoff as our 200th Member organisation. We look forward to them playing an active role in the development of the Academy and helping us make a real difference."
NSARE hosts Launch of Commission on Adult Vocational Teaching and Learning (CAVTL)
Pictured at the launch of the CAVTL (from left to right: Bill Alexander, NSARE Head of Training and Skills and CAVTL Commisioner, Gil Howarth NSARE Chief Executive, Terry Morgan Chairman of Crossrail and NSARE, Mike Brown of Network Rail, John Hayes MP Minister for Further Education, Skills and Lifelong Learning , Laurence Whitbourne of Network Rail and Frank McLoughlin, Chair of the Commission.
- Find out more about NSARE's plans and how they can help your company.
- Become an accredited training provider.
- Access new business opportunities.
- Find courses and qualifications to help you progress your career .
- Railway Engineering Skills Passport - your passport to a successful career.
- Find out how you can start an exciting career in railway engineering