Who can become a Member of NSARE Limited?
- Employers that are limited companies and partnerships registered and trading in the UK.
- Training and skills organisations - private providers, in company training providers, FE Colleges and Universities
NSARE Member Benefits
As a member of NSARE Limited your organisation will be able to:
- Influence and shape the future development of the National Skills Academy for Railway Engineering
- Take part in working and policy groups that inform the Sectors skills strategy
- Attend NSARE events & take part in NSARE public relations opportunities
- Benefit from Government exposure as an NSARE member and industry leader with regard to skills development
- Influence and support NSARE lobbying activity with regard to UK skills strategy
- Attend and vote for & elect NSARE board members at the AGM
- Benefit from the products and services developed by NSARE in response employers demand that will support the long-term sustainability and attractiveness of the industry.
In addition Member organisations will be listed on NSARE promotional material and on the NSARE website with links to your own website
Click here to see the current NSARE Limited membership
What does it cost?
The cost to enrol as a Member of NSARE Ltd. is:
- Large Organisation £1000
- SME Organisations £250
SME organisations are defined as under the UK Companies Act 2006 which defines an SME as having turnover of not more than £25.9 million, a balance sheet total of not more than £12.9 million and not more than 250 employees.
What obligations does it confer on your organisation?
NSARE Limited is a not for profit organisation limited by guarantee. This means that:
- Profits made by NSARE Limited will be reinvested in the company and will not be distributed to members
- In the event of the financial failure of NSARE Limited, Members will be liable to the amount of their guarantee, which will not exceed £1 per Member
How to become a Member
Download, printout and complete a Membership Form and return to [email protected] or by post to:
40 Bernard Street,
Or Call us on +44 (0)20 7841 8108
Please ensure you have authority to commit your company to becoming a member of NSARE Ltd.
All Member applications are subject to endorsement by the NSARE Ltd Board.